Sobe

sobesmom

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry that you had to say goodbye to Sobe, but am smiling because it sounds like you have so many wonderful memories to help you through. My thoughts are with you.

Jenn, missing Shadow (Wickford Big Tom), Pretty Girl (C's Pretty) and Tori (Santoria)

Guest Liz_in_PA

What high standards Sobe has set. When another dog finds a home with you, it will have to work diligently to give you more love and more challenges than Sobe.

I'm surprised that Sobe never learned to bake. I'm thinking that was his plan all along: to make his own treats. :)

I am so sorry for the loss of your precious Sobe.

How very, very loved he was. :heart

:grouphug:f_red

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest KennelMom

A life well lived and well loved. Rest well Sobe.:gh_run

I don't often quote in Remembrance, but honestly...I think this says it perfectly. Godspeed, Sobe...

:grouphug

I'm so very sorry for your loss. You had a good life together and the memories will live on.

:f_pink

We need to act responsibly toward the plants and animals with whom we share the world, who have no voice, but whose presence make our world a blessed place.

"We call them dumb animals, and so they are, for they cannot tell us how they feel, but they do not suffer less because they have no words." Anna Sewell "Black Beauty" 1877

Bobbi, Rick, Reddy, Jenny, and Kat ...Bethel, CT.

Falcon, Romeo, Addie, Shiloh, Frosty, Stormy and Sunshine waiting at the Rainbow Bridge

Greyhound Rescue and Rehabilitation..Cross River, NY

I am so sorry for the loss of a very special boy.

Say not in grief, "he is no more," but live in thankfulness that he was. ~ Hebrew proverb

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

I'm so sorry he had to go but so very glad you found each other. The kitchen is all yours now Sobe! Have a blast buddy!

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

I'm so sorry for your loss. Sobe was a lucky boy to be so loved. Godspeed Sobe! flowers_yellow.gif

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Guest greymama002

so sorry for the loss of your most precious boy, but what wonderful memories he's left you with. :bighug

Run free sweet boy! :gh_run2

It's always extra special when the "unadoptables" find their way. Your tribute was awesome. I'm so sorry but I'm glad his time was spent with you.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

Guest vahoundlover

I am so sorry for your lossgrouphug.gif Your tribute made me smile and cry. Not everyone gets to experience such a special bond.

Godspeed Sobeflowers_red.gif