Nadir's Limp Is Getting Really Bad

We'll be thinking of you today. Good luck at the vet's office! :goodluck

lorinda, mom to the ever revolving door of Foster greyhounds

Always in my heart: Teala (LC Sweet Dream) , Pepton, Darbee-Do (Hey Barb) , Rascal (Abitta Rascal), Power (Beyond the Power), and the miracle boy LAZER (2/21/14), Spirit (Bitter Almonds) 8/14

Well, we know he had some sort of surgery, from his posts in the BDR and his cookies in the mail. "He" was posting himself though, so the surgery must have been successful, whatever it was.

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Well, we know he had some sort of surgery, from his posts in the BDR and his cookies in the mail. "He" was posting himself though, so the surgery must have been successful, whatever it was.

If I remember correctly, wasn't there a chance that he would have to lose another toe?

Not sure if that's what happened

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

For those of you who have been checking in and asking about Nadir I'm sorry for leaving you hanging. We went Thursday to see Dr. Martin about his foot. After pressing on the toe that has the corn and checking out everything else he was very confident that if the corn was removed the limp would be resolved. So I brought him back later that morning and he had surgery to have the corn fully removed. He was so out of it all that day from the anesthesia. I was nervous until I could tell he was back with me fully the next morning. Please keep everything crossed that this finally resolves the limp he has had once his toe heals from the surgery he will be able to walk again without being in pain.

I missed all this. I sure hope it is a corn although I hate even saying that! Corns are miserable. But it's better than so many other things of course. Joshy's is relieved with hulling till it comes back and his Therapaw boot makes walking quite comfy for him in between times. So crossing all things crossable that Nadir feels better!!

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren