Run Free, Sweet Girl

ivon

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry. :cry1 She was much too young to have to leave.

Godspeed Darla.

Edited by GreyPoopon

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Cancer is a monster. I'm so sorry you lost your precious Darla.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I am so very, very sorry about Darla. Godspeed, sweetheart.flowers_pink.gif

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest bluefawn

Your sweet girl left this world hearing the most important sound on this earth, your soothing voice comforting her as she slipped away. Knowing that you did the right thing at the right time will help comfort you in this very sad time. You are in my prayers and I am sure of your GT community as well.grouphug.gifflowers_red.gifbrokenheart.gif

Guest Energy11

We were very sorry to hear about your girl, Darla.

She was loved very much, we are sure. God Speed your little girl, and insure safe passage to The Bridge.

Many prayers and our deepest sympathies! Dee, Curfew, Goldie, Oakly, Staggerlee and Cari. Robert H. (Bob) DeYonker, Bold Energy, Dasher and Max, meeting Darla at The Bridge. flowers_pink.gifghrun.gif

Guest SkipperAnnie

I am so sorry - but it sounds like you gave her a great life and you were with her to the end - she knew you loved her.

Guest windycove

I know how empty you are feeling. Our babies are never here long enough. Wonderful memories you made together will help the ache- a little.