I Have Another Dog In Renal Failure

Guest Tenderhearts

Sending many prayers for you and Biscuit.

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)

Oh DeVon, I'm so sorry to hear about Biscuit. If you need anything let me know. :grouphug

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Just seeing this now!!!!

sending MANY prayers to you and Biscuit, Devon!!! :hope :hope :hope :hope

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest Energy11

Biscuit left for the Bridge this morning on her own, not waiting for the vet. I'm sure DeVon will post when she can.

So sorry to hear about Biscuit!

Losing a family member is never easy, but, to me, easier then they leave for The Bridge on their own. God Speed Biscuit.

Sending love and prayers to DeVon! Dee and The Fiveflowers_white.gif

Sometimes our prayers get answered in a different way. You can only love Biscuit even more for taking the path to the Bridge without need of the vet. May Biscuit run free on fresh green grass under blue skies; and if a golden brindle with big soft almond eyes is waiting there with happy playbow that'll be my Angel saying 'Hi'.

Biscuit left for the Bridge this morning on her own, not waiting for the vet. I'm sure DeVon will post when she can.

So sorry to hear about Biscuit!

Losing a family member is never easy, but, to me, easier then they leave for The Bridge on their own. God Speed Biscuit.

Sending love and prayers to DeVon! Dee and The Fiveflowers_white.gif

When they leave on their own its like they release us from the hardship of making that final decision for them. It's like their final gift to us.

My sincere condolences to DeVon.