Hello, Newbie Grey Owner Here

Guest Chefcnam

Guest Chefcnam

Hello everybody,

My name is Chris and tomorrow I will be bringing home my very first greyhound(or dog for that matter). Last Sunday, I went to the adoption place(Adopt a Greyhound Atlanta) to pick out my new best friend, but Willy ended up choosing me. Willy is a 60 pound female and will be 7 years old on March 3. Willy was returned to AAGA because her previous owner ended up losing his job and house so he could no longer care for her. I have been researching greyhounds for the last 2 months, which included reading from these forums and now that I have finally adopted a grey I decided to make an account. I am very, very excited to sharing my life with Willy.

Guest PhillyPups

:wave Hi Chris, welcome from Philly.

Welcome Willy!! :confetti

You are doing a double good thing, adopting a greyhound and adopting a bounce who knows of home life and lost hers through no fault of her own. :bighug

Welcome from Long Island and congrats!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest PhillyPups

Do you have a photobucket account? (www.photobucket.com) it is a free site.

Upload your picture to photobucket and copy the bottom url. Paste the url here. Really easy, even a caveman can do it. :lol

:welcome2 from Indiana! She is such a cutie! :wub:

Katy....Mom to Retired Racers Hinder, John Carter, Hobsen, and Kodama, Galgo Espanol Gichin, and the Village Idiot...Teko
Missing terribly my fawn dog with the pretty ears Chance (Ale Seeyoulater) 6/21/05-6/23/15 Gotcha day 4/6/08 and my fuzzy baby boy Snacker (Tyville Snacker) 7/4/04-10/23/15, and all three of my IG babies, Isen, Tien, and Java.

Guest bluefawn

Welcome from NC, Chris!! Congratulations!! You won't be sorry for adopting this beautiful senior girl :)) She is very lucky that she picked you! :colgate

Looking forward to more pics and your adventures together!

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome abroad Chris and Willy, Thanks for giving a (young) senior and a bounce a home, you won't regret it. You will also get great info from this site, so never hesitate to ask questions.