Need Prayers For Winnie

Guest Dragonmom

Guest Dragonmom

we are off to the vets this morning because Winnie has something going on with her eyes. bot were red and swollen and she was rubbing them. this morning one was all gunked up and stuck closed. pray for my girlie as this has been the first major vet visit since i got her.

Guest Energy11

Poor Winnie, and it is always something on the weekends!

Sounds like conjunctivitis. If it is, it is easily treated. It is like when we get "pink eye."

Good Luck at the vet! Hugs to Winnie!

Sending prayers and light for your baby girl. :hope :light

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest Dragonmom

Sounds like conjunctivitis. If it is, it is easily treated. It is like when we get "pink eye."

yeppers thats what it is. she has some meds for her eyes, twice a day :( The vet was surprised to see it this time of year.

Oh, thank goodness! Get well soon, Winnie! kiss1.gif

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest Energy11

yeppers thats what it is. she has some meds for her eyes, twice a day sad.gif The vet was surprised to see it this time of year.

Glad to hear this is what it was. The drops should work very well!

yeppers thats what it is. she has some meds for her eyes, twice a day sad.gif The vet was surprised to see it this time of year.