Hello From Mi

Guest FadeToGrey

Guest FadeToGrey

Hi! I am a new member and just want to stop by and introduce myself!

I am not owned by a grey (yet) but know that one day I will be (hence....fadetogrey). I have always admired the sighthounds and have met greys in my neighborhood and at my vets and became hooked. Greytalk has given me much insight and education on a breed I have come to love.

My furkids: a toy fox terrier and 2 chi doxy mixes. I recently lost my beloved schip to liver disease and the terrible pain of her loss grips my heart and soul.

So, hello from Michigan. One day soon I hope to post that a grey has grabbed my heart and has become the love of my life. Until then...thank you for giving me the opportunity to share the loves of your lives!

Welcome to GT! I spent a number of years imagining what it would be like to have a dog and sometimes when I was taking walks I'd be walking my "imaginary greyhound." :) For a year and a half now I've been walking a real one, and am very happy!

With Cocoa (DC Chocolatedrop), missing B for Beth (2006-2015)
And kitties C.J., Klara, Bernadette, John-Boy, & Sinbad

Welcome. Too bad you are not in our area- we would use another "Auntie" to entertain our insane group from time to time!

;)

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest PhillyPups

:wave Hi and welcome from Philly.

I am so sorry for your loss of your beloved Schip. :bighug

I will virtually share one of mine with you until the day one actually lands on your couch. :P

Once you are here the rest (having one join you) is just a matter of time. :lol

A good way to start is to go to M&G's in your area, or volunteer to help with a local group.

Guest mcsheltie

Welcome! We're in MI too. If you ever are in need of a Grey fix we would welcome you to come visit (or help out ;) ) at a M&G!

I am planning on starting a GH walk this spring. Maybe you would like to come? We always have fosters who would like to have a human so they can go too!

Guest MaxwellEdison

Hi!

Welcome from Michigan City. We were picked about 6 months ago by Max, and have absolutely no regrets. I just looked at a post about a matched pair of seniors.... :P

Guest FadeToGrey

Thank you for your friendly and kind welcome!

I would love to attend a M&G...I live in a suburb of Detroit and I know of two grey groups in the area so maybe there will be one held in the near future I can attend. And maybe become an Auntie!

Hi, I'm in Lansing but lived in Metro Detroit for a few years, which is how I found my group...it is the same one mcsheltie was offering you to come help out with m & g at. I was going through the Novi Home Show and the very last booth was a stunning black male who just wanted attention...needless to say 2 weeks later we had a handsome brindle boy! I know they can usually use the help @ the home show as there are tons of people interested in the hounds and it gives you a greyt opportunity to play with the fosters (and fall in love with some) :blush There was one time I almost took one of the fosters home to make it 3 dogs, but I knew I had to stick to 2.

Welcome again!

greytalk signature 2020.jpg

Marble, Noah, Eden, Raya (red heeler), Cooper & Trooper (naughty kittens)

Missing my bridge angels: Pop, Zelda, Mousey & Carmel