Rehoming In England

Guest Ref

I thought perhaps you might like to see how we rehome here in the UK. I have added Croftview's web address so you can have a look. We adopted Sarah our first Grey from Croftview 5 years ago and recently Ali. The kennels are run by Cheryl and a very small team and volunteer walkers. Cheryl does a fantastic job on a small budget.

www.rgtcroftview.co.uk

Guest small_fortune

Hi, I visited Croftview a year or so ago and we put our names on their waiting list for a cat friendly greyhound but none came up (or we never made it to the head of the waiting list) so we eventually adopted again via Kerry Greyhounds instead.

I still often check out the hounds they have in - Congratulations on your new addition! :yay

Guest Bang_o_rama

I thought perhaps you might like to see how we rehome here in the UK. I have added Croftview's web address so you can have a look. We adopted Sarah our first Grey from Croftview 5 years ago and recently Ali. The kennels are run by Cheryl and a very small team and volunteer walkers. Cheryl does a fantastic job on a small budget.

www.rgtcroftview.co.uk

Greetings from the US. Just wanted to say that I LOVE the hound graphic in Croftview's web page header.

~D~

Gotta have Homer! Put together a Christmas tree for our vet this year, decorated with stuffed dogs, but no greyhound! Will it be complicated to buy from Seattle?! Paypal uk doesn't seem to be oriented to dollars. DSCN1282.jpg

Edited by greyhead
Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

When I send USD to the US via paypal I tell paypal how many USD to send and it then tells me how much that is in GBP. So, I guess you would select GBP and then Paypal will tell you how much that is in USD. Hope that helps.

Andy

PS - Love the tree.

Edited by Ref

Thank you. The one below was one I saw in a very large vet's office and it gave me the idea.

P1000094.jpg

It just blew me away!

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).