Baby Formula W/iron

Bloomer got into a can of baby formula. it was only a 1/4 full, and more got on the carpet then she ate, but now today she has the poops. she has also puked a few times.......

The Fruitloop crew: Piper, Bloomer, Sirius Black the kitty cat, Goober, .....Insane human crew: Nikki, Chuckles, Jakob (ds), Naomi baby girl........... and Our Angel babies,, Betsy (Betsy Kiss), Momma Cat, Blue Fish, and Georgie the g-pig.

Bloomer a greyhound or a little one?

Can she hold water down? If not, I'd wonder if she got into something else, too, and get her to the vet.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest Energy11

Sorry to hear about this.

I seriously doubt that little bit of baby formula would cause that much vomiting, maybe the diarrhea, because of it's richness and the iron.

As Batmom said, Bloomer might have gotten into something else as well. If it does keep up, yes, I'd see the vet.

Good Luck!