Maggie Has Gone To The Bridge...

Guest Nan

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest greymama002

How devastating! So sorry that you didn't get more time with your precious Maggie. She was lucky that her last weeks were filled with love. Run free sweet Maggie :angelwings:gh_run2

Guest greybookends

I fully understand the shock you are going through. I lost a fourteen year old I had had for 3 days literally right in front of me. I anguish is the same as if you had had her for 3 years. I am so sorry you are having to go through this, but at least she went with someone who loved her right beside her. Thank you for giving her that.

:f_red:gh_run:f_red

How tragic. I am so sorry.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

How awful. I am so sorry for the loss of Maggie. However short her time was with you, she knew she was well loved.

Say not in grief, "he is no more," but live in thankfulness that he was. ~ Hebrew proverb

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

I am so sorry to hear this. Your story reminds me of the fast decline and loss of my Cameo, who was only 5 1/2 years old. She had been with me for about a year and a half when I lost her.

My heart goes out to you...it is always too soon to say good-bye, but this one had to be especially difficult. I hope you take comfort in knowing that Maggie had found love in your home before she went.

--Sue, Music, Isis, Amber (and Devon, Ezella, and Cameo at the bridge)

Guest LeanneSchatz

I am so sorry for the loss of your Maggie. Thank you for giving her a home, even if it was not for as long as you would have liked. You gave her a wonderful gift, she knew you loved her!

:gh_runner

Oh, no! You must be reeling from this sudden loss. It's so hard when you feel that she was stolen from you way too soon. But you know, they live in the moment, and your Maggie knew that she was so very loved.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious girl.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown