Looking For Littermates

Guest gnevins

You checked his greyhound-data page, right? KNK Kiowadustin If it's any consolation, my Conor is one of his 10,000 first cousins. lol.gif

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

You can also check out the Littermates List as well. littermateslist.com is the website (I think).

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Guest gnevins

Thanks for the suggestions...but I was on his greyhound data base before we even picked him up and he has been registered with Littermates for about a year. :( I was hoping someone would see this and know one of his sisters. I have tried through GT a while ago...just thought is was worth another shot!! :dunno

Sorry to hijack, but, a question about the littermates list...I registered on it a LONG time ago. I just found where I'd posted Ace and Fritz, and they both say adopted next to them...there are three others in the litter that I KNOW where they are, and three that I have no idea.

One of the three "unknowns" says adopted next to her name. How would that have gotten there? Is there any way I can get more information somehow?

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

Guest Greyglo

One of the three "unknowns" says adopted next to her name. How would that have gotten there? Is there any way I can get more information somehow?

You can ask Vicky, if you haven't already. Her email address is listed at the About Us section of the site.

Guest gnevins

I checked with Vicky and found out that KNK Kiowadaisy has been adopted...she is one of my boys sisters. :thumbs-up

We have no idea who adopted her. If anyone knows her new parents PLEASE let me know!!! :)