Gidge

greyhoundlov

{{{{{{{{{{Mary & DH}}}}}}}}}}

I'm betting Gidge and Gogh had a wonderful day with their friends over the bridge and now are curled up together asleep, just on the edge of a sunbeam.

Rest well, sweetest girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

:(

:grouphug HUGS MARY :grouphug

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

grouphug.gif:

I like to believe there's no searching in heaven, only joyous reunions.

That brought tears to my eyes.

I've told my DH, given the number of pets we have had over the last 44 years, that there will be a stampede when we get up there and we'll be inundated with hugs, licks, and kisses.

Mary in Houston

Everyone has a photographic memory, but not everyone has film.

LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

I've told my DH, given the number of pets we have had over the last 44 years, that there will be a stampede when we get up there and we'll be inundated with hugs, licks, and kisses

That's a comforting thought. Your girl is greatly missed

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

I've told my DH, given the number of pets we have had over the last 44 years, that there will be a stampede when we get up there and we'll be inundated with hugs, licks, and kisses

That's a comforting thought. Your girl is greatly missed

I have to smile... knowing Gogh was waiting that morning for Gidge...he left at 7:30am...she left around 9 didn't she? Then we both posted on Greytalk, it was like we were entertwined. That was the most horrible day of days. But then I had to picture Gogh trotting across the bridge, that cute little fat butt of his. Then when I read about Gidge, I pictured in my mind, all these tails wagging, then low...medium...then loud roos & barking as Gidge got closer. There's no sniffing because they all know each other. The wind from their wagging tails was causing the windchimes to tinkel louder & sweeter. Rainbows lit up the sky! :grouphug

Hugs to you, Mary.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project