Newbie - 2 Greys And A Borzoi/greyhound

Guest designerlabelga

Guest designerlabelga

I just joined this group - its almost 3:00am and I am still up - wont be sleeping tonight - too worried about my boy Panther. I posted on the medical forum regarding whats happening. I will worry until he is better again.

I rescued my two greyhounds from GPA OC/LA Chapter about 7.5 years ago. Both Panther and Coty are 9. I rescued Simba from All Breed Dog Rescue about 2.5 years ago at age 9mos. All three are FANTASTIC - my children - all get along wonderfully.

I am single, no human children. Live in Southern California.

I am unemployed - but trying to start my own graphics company - been selling labels on eBay for a number of years and decided to make it my full time job. Its a tough market out there. I feed my babies first - and then I come second. It will always be that way. They keep me going day to day - always putting a smile on my face when times get really tough and challenging.

Thats all I can think of at the moment. I look forward to meeting you and sharing information, stories, whatever.

Guest designerlabelga

I think everyone's prayers worked - Panther is back smiling, not panting, not shaking, walking just fine - and back to using the stairs again. Like nothing happened.

I am still going to take him to the vet tomorrow - but today - he was resting so peacefully on my bed - I didnt want to disturb him. I think the rest worked. Still worried - but he isnt in the pain or discomfort that he was last night.

SO THANK YOU for all your wonderful thoughts and prayers. Panther and myself thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I will keep you posted on what the vet says tomorrow. In the meantime - I check on him every 20 minutes to make sure he is still ok. So far - so good.

Welcome from Fullerton. smile.gif I volunteer for GAC in San Diego, although I helped found GPA/OC & GLA. Our whippet, Zuma, came from Allbreed too. We'll have to chat about them sometime if you'd like. wink.gif

I haven't had a chance to read your post in H & M but I hope Panther is on the mend. Would love to see some more pictures of him!

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound