Newell

Guest wdlndgreasil

I'm so sorry that you couldn't see your sweet "angel" Newell before he died. It's clear that you shared so much while while he was with you.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest jade1046

I'm so very sorry for your loss - it's especially hard when you're not there with them in the end but he'll always be with you in your heart. Godspeed sweet Newell. :gh_run:f_red

I'm sorry for your loss and that you didn't get to say goodbye.

Run free Newell, run free... :gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

I'm so very sorry, hon. You've had multiple tough losses and I know from experience how hard that can be. Please take good care of yourself.

flowers_white.gifgrouphug.gifflowers_white.gif

(And while this might not be the time or place to say this, I have to add that I'm very glad that your ex is your ex and hope you are too!)

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

grouphug.gif Don't worry Newbs KNOWS. And you are 100% correct he will always be with you. Be open minded and watch for signs. You see he didn't die-only his body did. The Newbs that you loved was the spirit that lived in that body. The real Newbs-the spirit Newbs- that you loved- is OK. I realize this is blunt but I just wanted to share what I have learned, by God's grace, is true. Death is not the end. Love is stronger than death. Think about those angel wings of his----that most certainly was not a coincidence. And don't worry about your not being able to have been with him physically- believe me he knows and understands. You two will always be together.

Newbs how about sending your Mom a sign?

WE ARE NOT EARTH BEINGS GOING THROUGH A

TEMPORARY SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCE.

WE ARE SPIRITUAL BEINGS GOING THROUGH A TEMPORARY EARTH EXPERIENCE.

"For love is as strong as death….

Many waters cannot quench love,

Nor can the floods drown it."

Song of Solomon 8:6-7

flowers_red.gif

Edited by racindog

Oh I am so sorry for your loss. Newell will always be with you, in your heart. Just like you were in his. Godspeed on your angel wings Newell! flowers_yellow.gif

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis