Phoenix Area People

Does anyone in the Phoenix area have a vet who is willing to administer the Depo-Medrol injection for LS? My 13-year-old (Dusty) is really struggling and nothing else seems to work. I just e-mailed Dr. Stack to see if she knows of anyone here. My vet is not willing and I hate not at least trying it.

Thanks all.

Guest BlackandBrindle

Have you spoken to Dr. Yocham?

I know his clinic is a walk in clinic, so it's worth at least a phone call. Most of my greyhound friends take their greys there but I don't know the number. I'm sure someone will post though.

Good luck!

Never asked Dr. Y if he does these, but if anyone would, it would be him:

http://local.yahoo.com/info-19997696-yocham-gary-d-dvm-southside-animal-hospital-phoenix

Otherwise, ask the folks at AAGI:

http://www.arizonaadoptagreyhound.org/contact.php

Otherwise, heck- Dr. Stack isn't TOO too far a drive.

Coco (Maze Cocodrillo)

Minerva (Kid's Snipper)

Guest EmilyandSioux

We live an hour north of the outskirts of Houston. I have been in the Vet field for many years and I don't think there is ever to far of a drive for our guys. We just make a road trip out of it. It is over 2 hours to the track where Sioux came from but we still take him back for his reunions and keep in touch with e-mail. He was such a scared baby when we got him we had to walk him outside the building to get him to the truck and then it took 4 of us to lift him into the truck. He was there for 6 months and urinated on almost everyone when he was shown. The lady that was there when we took him home has become a great friend to us. Sioux has come out of his shell and is now the first to bark at the door.

Guest johnandheidi

When we first adopted Walter & Jeff, we were advised to take him to Homestead Clinic to see Dr. Duane Hunt because of his extensive knowledge with greyhounds. It's a little bit of drive for us, but we have really grown to value the time and care he gives to his patients. He's worth a call.

Good luck.