Got A Few More Grey Hairs Today

macoduck

After losing both Thane and Wally late last year, the house sorely needed a boy-doggy to keep DH and I company along with Gracie, Pudge and Niña.

We might as well post a house name plaque out front with "Old Grey Ache-rs" on it. :lol

Bandit/Roscoe is 12 and was returned after his owner went into a nursing home recently. We're hoping he'll tolerate returning to his first call name of Roscoe. He was returned for the first time 7 years ago and I met him then when I'd gone to the GFNC kennel to adopt Oliver at 12.

We're exhausted from the road trip. It was a 10 hour day for me. Fortunately GTer Jordan, aka Janet from Sanford NC, met me half way and kept me company on the drive.

Until I take some pictures, these from the website will have to do.

Introducing Bb Blue Jay aka Roscoe aka Bandit:

BbBlueJayoriginalage7.jpgage 7 BbBlueJayRoscoeBanditage12.jpg today at age 12

He hadn't been to the vet in over 3 years but he did very well getting his dental and "tune up". The girls, Gracie, Niña and Ms Pudge, have given their initial lick of approval. :P

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Energy11

OH DUCKY, he is sooooooooooooooo HANDSOME!!!!! Thank you sooo much for adopting him!!!! I used to be with GPA Senior Sanctuary of Florida, when I lived down there, and I adopted two WONDERFUL seniors, Dasher @ 13, and Max @11.5. They were wonderful, just wonderful! Your new boy almost looks like our Max :-))

Many congratulations!!!!!!! Love you! Dee and The Five

Roscoe is too cute for words! Congreytulations on your new home Roscoe!

Tin and Michael and Lucas, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo, Salvo and Noor the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules, Marco and Baltasar.

Ducky, you've got the biggest heart! Congratulations on your new addition! Welcome Home Roscoe!

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Welcome Home Roscoe!!! You hit the jackpot. Thane and Wally you done good for Mom and Dad.

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

Ducky!!!! I love him :wub:

And I will finally admit, I am jealous I am jealous and I am jealous!!

Congratulations to both of you. This boy landed in heaven

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest Energy11

He surely did, "land in Heaven!" :-))))

He is absolutely gorgeous. Gorgeous.

Congratulations to you and especially to Roscoe. You are a good person. He is a very lucky boy.

I hope you have lots of time together.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13), Grey Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23)

Oh my word. Those are some amazingly handsome grey hairs. Congratulations to the whole family!

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest PhillyPups

Oh Ducky ~ be still my heart :wub:

Off the puter Mom, this is Gremlin ~

Roscoe will you be my Valentine? Sorry to be so pushy, but at our age you have to act fast ~ you are so very very handsome! :beatheart

Gremlin :paw

Sorry Ducky, Gremlin tells me when I have 44 babies I can tell her what to do and be the boss of the house. :lol

Roscoe is stunning. Why does this adoption not surprise me?? :lol

Edited by PhillyPups

He surely did, "land in Heaven!" :-))))

Excuse me Miss, aren't you supposed to be working on Ducky for me? :lol

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless