My Magnificent Stepper

Guest PhillyPups

Guest PhillyPups

You are perfect, an absolutely awesome being. You gave me so very much. My life is better having had you in it.

You were passed over at the adoption kennel, I cried many tears for you not getting your forever home. Little did we know the plan. You were to be with me as we had a bond that could never be broken.

You were my clown prince and we shared 7 wonderful years together. When you left you took a part of my heart and soul with you.

My clown, my nurse dog, my sensitive care taker. You knew, even though your days were numbered and how your body was wearing out, how devastating your loss would be, so you traveled the world and found DonnieDude, another perfect boy who was passed over because he also was too big, too playful, to full of love to fit in a small body, all the same reasons you were passed over. You stayed until DonnieDude fit with Zeus and then knew your work here on earth was done.

My heart will never heal from your loss, but my life is richer for having you in it. You and The Queen even sent me 2 crazy old brindle broodies to make me smile and laugh as you would make me smile and laugh.

Take care of The Queen and TigerPower, (I know Runner and SugarBear are with each other) and know that I will always miss and love you.

utf-8BU3RlcHBlciBteSBBbmdlbC5qcGc.jpg

Run with the angels my big brindle bubba boy ~ I miss you so ~

Love ~

Mom

Oh Pat, it's hard to believe it's already been a year. Stepper is missed by many of us flowers_red.gif

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

:(

So hard to believe the year has come full circle.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

:cry1

Katy....Mom to Retired Racers Hinder, John Carter, Hobsen, and Kodama, Galgo Espanol Gichin, and the Village Idiot...Teko
Missing terribly my fawn dog with the pretty ears Chance (Ale Seeyoulater) 6/21/05-6/23/15 Gotcha day 4/6/08 and my fuzzy baby boy Snacker (Tyville Snacker) 7/4/04-10/23/15, and all three of my IG babies, Isen, Tien, and Java.

Can't believe it's been a year. It seems all of the losses all happened just yesterday - I am so sorry for your hurt. How wonderful that he made sure you were taken care of before he had to leave...

My boys, together again...

cedarlodge2010027_zpsc250b3bf-1_zps9f4d4

A hui hou kakou, my loves

:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug Oh Pat, I can feel just how much you loved Stepper. What a lucky boy he was to have had you as a mama, and you to have had such a wonderful companion and heart friend.

Guest Mom2Shiloh

Aww Pat, some of the special souls it always seems they left just yesterday.... and impossible that they are gone. Crying with you -- he was a magnificent boy.