Samlur's Dental

beledi

Yea, it went well and he is a good boy about taking his medicine. All systems go: Eating, drinking, pooping, and peeing, sleeping (hogging the whole bed.LOL.)

I had not realized a Greyhounds canines were so long. The extracted tooth is an inch and a half long, and I do not know how much he originaly had broken off a couple months after we adopted him. The vet said it was an easy extraction, so glad of that. Hopefuly it will heal very quickly. He ate his Blue Buffalo, moistened, with green tripe on top, for breakfast. He will get the youghurt with his dinner. So wish we had some canned pumpkin. He loves it so much. :colgate

Edited by beledi

"Then God sent the Greyhound to live among man and remember. And when the day comes God will call the Greyhound to give Testament, and God will pass judgment on man."

Persian Proverb

Guest hlpnhounds

lol teeth are kinda like iceburgs......just as large under the surface (if not larger) as they are above ther surface. :colgate

I'm happy that all went well for your boy !

Does anyone know the average length of the canine on a Greyhound? I forgot to ask the vet.

"Then God sent the Greyhound to live among man and remember. And when the day comes God will call the Greyhound to give Testament, and God will pass judgment on man."

Persian Proverb

Great news! Could he have a bit of yogurt since there's no pumpkin to be found lately? Ady Bea suggests yogurt! ; )

He gets the yougurt, but pumkin is his favorite.

Persian Proverb