Treasure Is At The E-Vet

robinw

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PhillyPups

;confetti Good news!! :confetti

:shakefinger: Now Ms Treasure, if you need more fiber in your diet, let your Mama get it for you!!

Robin, if she starts table dancin, you're sunk!! :lol

;confetti Good news!! :confetti

:shakefinger: Now Ms Treasure, if you need more fiber in your diet, let your Mama get it for you!!

Robin, if she starts table dancin, you're sunk!! :lol

what is it about you and me and feisty brood mamas? i think we do it to ourselves :rofl

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Holy man, Robin - I am just seeing this! <whew>!! So glad she is home now and resting! Poor sweet girlie - feeling all icky, she'll be glad to get rid of whatever nasties were in her tummy.

Give her a kiss from me!

My boys, together again...

cedarlodge2010027_zpsc250b3bf-1_zps9f4d4

A hui hou kakou, my loves

:yay:yay Glad to hear that Miss is doing better. Poor little girly :kiss2

She must of had a sore belly.

siggy%201.jpg

Miles October 4 2002-Novembre 19 2013 Mommy loves you big boy

Tatum December 1 2004-January 23 2015 Love you Miss SiSi Bums

Rowdy October 26 2001 -November 5 2015 Miss you Bébé Lou

I saw this while I was at work, and can't post from there. But I've been thinking about your girl, and am so glad she's home and okay. That is so weird about what came up. Treasure has a few secrets she's not telling you?

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Thanks all for your good wishes. Treasure is now at her regular vet enjoying a continuation of her IV. According to the e-vet, her D isn't nearly as runny now and she only needs to go out every 45 minutes of so. I haven't spoken to her regular vet, as she wasn't yet in the office. The e-vet examined her vomit, also (gross). It appeared to be a lovely combo of black carpet (i donj't have any black carpet), hair and lots of plastic. I love Treasure :beatheart:lol

wow guys, thank you so much for your good wishes. this is great!

Treasure is home. She seems exhausted, which is always good. She was sent home with antibiotics and a few days worth of gastro canned food. the vet said she hadn't pooped for a while and she definitely no longer has the big D. so...SHE'S FINE :colgate

thanks again :)

Excellent news, Robin! I wonder what she ate? Poor girl .. she really must stop eating junk! :wub:

GTAvatar-2015_zpsb0oqcimj.jpg

The plural of anecdote is not data

Brambleberry Greyhounds My Etsy Shop

Guest emmentally

She has had the big D since around 2pm, which was when my dog walker called me at work. it's continued until it occurred every five minutes or so. she also vomited something that was unidentifiable with sharp, plastic objects in it, despite the fact that she is muzzled when i'm not home. anyway, she is extremely dehydrated and is receiving iv fluids. she will have blood work completed and an x-ray if needed. tomorrow morning i pick her up and take her to the regular vet for continuation of the iv. please keep her in your thoughts. she's a good girl.

Oh no Robin. What could she have gotten into. I will be thinking of her and hope she is quickly over this.

Rose

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

Coming in late to this thread but glad to read she is home and doing better.

At least life is not boring with those brood momma's you take in :P

Guest KelseysLackey

I haven't been in H&M for ages, and just saw this today. It must have been pretty scary. But, I'm glad Treasure is feeling better and seems to be bouncing back.

Good thing you are a "seasoned" owner! ;)

She has had the big D since around 2pm, which was when my dog walker called me at work. it's continued until it occurred every five minutes or so. she also vomited something that was unidentifiable with sharp, plastic objects in it, despite the fact that she is muzzled when i'm not home. anyway, she is extremely dehydrated and is receiving iv fluids. she will have blood work completed and an x-ray if needed. tomorrow morning i pick her up and take her to the regular vet for continuation of the iv. please keep her in your thoughts. she's a good girl.

Oh no Robin. What could she have gotten into. I will be thinking of her and hope she is quickly over this.

Rose

Rose, at least it wasn't a plugged in AC laptop adaptor this time :lol

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.