Hello From Erin And Miles

Guest greytmiles

Guest greytmiles

Hello everyone!

Miles is my first dog AND my first grey, and I adopted him on 1/22/10 from Greyhound Angels Adoption in NJ. He's super friendly to strangers and other dogs, is food crazy, and LOVES to chew. I look forward to many many many many fun-loving years with him, but my two cats Josh and Stanley might not feel the same way. :rolleyes: They'll come around!!

Here he is! More pics to come, I'm sure.

Greyhound_Crystal_B_Miles-_2big.jpg

Guest FastDogsOwnMe

Congrats! He is a stunner. You will love being a Greyhound owner! Careful- I didn't get the "Warning- Highly Addictive!" label on mine :lol and now I have five.

Guest dramaqueen

Hi from NJ My Ruby also came from GAA in Pennsauken. I browse their web sit all the time & she looks very familiar. What was her racing name? Good Luck She looks great! Have fun & enjoy her. You'll find there's nothing like a greyhound and they are like Lays Potato chips CAN'T JUST HAVE ONE!

Hi and welcome from Gainesville, Florida!!! :welcome2

Miles is a beautiful boy, congrats!!! :confetti

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest BeakerBoy

Welcome to the world of greys! :) Beaker was also my first grey and the first dog I've had outside of the family dog growing up, so it was a pretty special day when he came home to us too. :) Enjoy him!!

Guest greytmiles

Thank You Thank You for all the kind 'hellos'! :wave

So far Greytalk has been a totally invaluable resource of advice and well-wishing. You guys are the best.

Here's a few more pics of Miles :wub:

4328005142_042ec21d6a.jpg

4328044868_10192aa199.jpg

4327273431_bdcc788525.jpg

4327312855_598802ebfd.jpg

Edited by greytmiles

Guest Frankendog

Welcome! Your boy is beautiful! (I'm partial of course to brindle and whites). Our guys are related through Molotov and K's Flak :colgate

Edited by Frankendog

He's beautiful! Love the blankie pics!

PS -- it took my DH's two cats many months to come around when Dune & I moved in. Del buddied up after a few months. Clyde never got to where he liked Dune, but after about 18 months he stopped growling. :rolleyes:

gallery_17468_3098_7486.jpg
Dash (Mega Batboy), & forever missing Kipper (RD's Kiper, 2006-2015) & Souldog Dune (Pazzo Otis, 1994-2008)
"..cherish him and give him place with yourself for the rest of his but too short life. It is his one drawback. He should live as long as his owner."
James Matheson, The Greyhound: Breeding, Coursing, Racing, etc., 1929