New Group

Guest lat41065

Guest lat41065

Hi All !!

I have been around Greytalk for some time so I am not introducing myself I am introducing a new Greyhound Adoption Group we have formed for Louisiana and Mississippi placements. Hopefully we can increase the greyhound population in these areas.

Our name is It's a Grey Area Greyhound Adoption Group, Inc. We are currently awaiting our 501c3 status however we are up and running placing dogs. Check us out at www.itsagreyarea.com. We also have a Facebook group !!! If you are like me and wear some kind of clothing with a greyhound on it in addition to the greyhound hair every day check us out on Zazzle.com.

Any comments for improvements are welcome !!

Guest lat41065

Congratulations! That's wonderful!

And... *SWOON* what a face!!!! :wub:

kbstornadotex.jpg

He is a beautiful boy isnt he ? He goes to his forever home TOMORROW !!!

Arent you on american Greyhounds ?? or am I confusing the names ??

Lesley

Guest FastDogsOwnMe
:wub: I got him having no idea what I was getting when I was driving to Tallahassee (he's a JCKC hound). Boy did I get lucky! :) He is as sweet and loving and stable as he is handsome!

Guest nancer2k

Zazzle link

nice site! Scarlet is a cutie! I love Dodgem babies :)

Little Miss Scarlet is my foster and a complete cuddle bug doll baby. She's cat safe, waggy tailed and looooves stuffies (BTW stuffies are not entirely safe with this little one) :rolleyes:

Guest ishapespace

I too am part of this greyt new endeavor. It's been a greyt thing to participate in the formation of a new group.

Here's all the links I have off-hand in one place

Our Website

Zazzle Link

Our Fan Page on Facebook

Also, look for us on Dogster.

We are currently fostering Lala. She's a sweet girl, loves toys and enjoys her crate. She takes toys in and out of it at every chance she gets.

rclooolala.jpg

Guest TheUnrulyHound

Zazzle link

nice site! Scarlet is a cutie! I love Dodgem babies :)

Little Miss Scarlet is my foster and a complete cuddle bug doll baby. She's cat safe, waggy tailed and looooves stuffies (BTW stuffies are not entirely safe with this little one) :rolleyes:

:lol I know the feeling ;) you should see the stash of stuffies I have for when one is destroyed :)