Hi From Plainview, Ny

Guest shanabreiter

Guest shanabreiter

Hi All: I was a member of Greytalk several years back but lost touch. I am the proud mommy of two greyhounds, Daphney (8) and Savvy (5). I recently lost my beloved grey brindle Lily (7) and years ago lost my heart grey Sara (5), both due to cancer. I'm in the process of adopting a newbie from Greyhound Angels and I'm very excited and that excitement is what brought me back here. I need to share with other greyt people all about our greyhound world and I truly missed being here. I guess life and family took over but now I'm here to stay.

Shana

Lovingly owned by Daphney and Savvy

Welcome from Alberta Canada!!

my name is Shana too! not too common a name

but I pronounce it ShaYna, not Shan-na. How do you say your name?

Photos of the dowgies?!

Hey you! Now, you guys can ALL join us on our walkies! Can't wait to meet the new kid on the block!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest shanabreiter

Hey you! Now, you guys can ALL join us on our walkies! Can't wait to meet the new kid on the block!

Hey Robin: I'm having problems posting replys so let's see how this goes. Yes, I'm hoping to join the walks and get back into things. I can't wait to see the pups this weekend.

Guest shanabreiter

Welcome from Alberta Canada!!

my name is Shana too! not too common a name

but I pronounce it ShaYna, not Shan-na. How do you say your name?

Photos of the dowgies?!

Hi Shana,

I pronounce it Shan-a, but it's often mispronounced. Thanks for your welcome all the way from Canada. I'm having a hard time posting pics but when I have time to play with it, I will.

Guest shanabreiter

Thank you all. I'm having problems uploading pics so hopefully I'll figure that one out, especially once I pick up my newbie. Thanks for the warm greeting.