Cody, Five Years At The Bridge

ozgirl2

My Cody girl went to the bridge 5 years ago tomorrow (Jan.28). Here are a few pictures of her, as I remember her...

MeNCodyHalloween02Maybe.jpg

CodyNElmoSnow2Feb03.jpg

CodyNBall2Jan03.jpg

CodyCuteWToyDec04.jpg

CodyCuteEars.jpg

CodySharkHowloween.jpg

She didn't really LIKE costumes but was a pretty good sport about it...

Anyway, she's there to greet all the newcomers, and she always loved a good romp!

Miss you, Cody girl...

Edited by ozgirl2

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

She loved her Elmo

CodyNElmo.jpg

And was a big smiler!

CodySmile1203.jpg

Didn't much like Santa - watch the ears disappear!

scan0013.jpg

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Guest dramaqueen

The memories linger in our hearts forever. She was such a doll with that smile. Brush the tears away and remember all the good times and the wonderful life she had with you.

She was a beautiful girl... the next to the last picture is wonderful. I think it really shows her soul.

Hugs, Jeannine.

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

(Can you tell that Santa is a GIRL?!!?!)

Thanks all! By now, I remember all the good times & most of the bad have faded (she was sick a lot - gastrointestinal stuff). She was a trip!

And Nancy - don't feel bad... most of my greyhound friends didn't actually believe I HAD a dog 'cause she didn't really like to go places so I left her home! I finally invited them all over to my house so they could meet her in person! :lol

Hi Sue!! I'm the one at Dewey who always looks at the PJs (human) but haven't bought a pair yet!! One year...

She was gorgeous :wub:

:grouphug

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

She was quite the character, wasn't she? :beatheart. Cody, go out and celebrate with Loca and the others :cheers

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Oh, Man... Cody would have a BLAST with Loca, wouldn't she???

Now be GOOD, girls!! (Yeah... right...)

What a gorgeous girl Jeannine. I love your costumes! And Smiley had a giant Elmo just like Cody. Sending you many hugs and you remember your beautiful girl. :grouphug

She was so beautiful...I hope I can remember Bailey like that someday but I'm still grieving too much. Thank you for sharing your memories Jeannine.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross