Hello From A New Member!

Guest Plygreygirl

Guest Plygreygirl

Hello everyone!!!

My name is Gail and I am currently owned by a 5 year old greyhound named Mia!!! Yes she allows me to live in her home!!! But then aren’t we all so lucky to have these beautiful creatures in our lives. I have decided recently to join Grey Talk even tho I have been a fan for some time. I have really enjoyed the conversations the pics’s and a big fan of the “breakfast with Bill” thread. Which I am eagerly awaiting the sequels!!! Yes enjoyed the anniversary thread but one story of Bill’s is just not enough. Anyways I though it was time to join in!!! So here I am with my first post! I am looking forward to lots of good conversation’s and new friends!!!

Gail V and Mia the Hound!!

Welcome to GT! :wave Now we need some pics of your baby girl... ;)

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

:welcome

I also have a hound named Mia! Or more specifically Mia Bella but we call her Mia. :)

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC

Welcome to greytalk and all the greyhound fanatics. Being on Greytalk is like joining a cult. You may only have one greyhound now but with a little time on GT you'll be adding another. In the past 5 years I've adopted two dogs that I first heard about on GT. In 2005 there was Susie who was bounced at almost 14 years old. We had her for 14 months and she died at age 15. Last week we adopted Darren who never raced due to a birth deformity. He's four years old. This is in addition to the other dogs that I adopted. I now have 4 greyhounds and 1 mix breed.

PRINCESS
ANGELS: SUSIE (BANDIT SUE) 3/26/1991-5/13/2006, TIPPER (MPS KRISTINA) 7/23/1999-2/4/2008, LADYBUG (BB'S LADYBUG) 5/19/2005-7/9/2008,
HAPPY 12/2000-10/9/2013, RICHY (DON L RICHY RICH) 11/5/2002-5/17/2015, DARREN 9/24/2005-3/2/2017, TUCKER (AWESOME ABILITY) 12/29/2004-12/4/2017,
BUG (BB'S DANCING BUG) 5/19/2005-11/17/2018, Dee (KIOWA DIANDRA) 10/9/2007-6/20/2022, Buddy (PJ PLUTARCH) 11/21/2013-9/8/2023)

Guest Plygreygirl

Thxs for the welcome!!! Yes Bill419 I know how hard it is to have just one!!! Actually this is my second hound. My first girl has been gone 2 1/2 year now and yes I still miss her!!! I wish that things were different for me so that I could have more then one. It's been over 13 years from the fist day I brought my bridge angel Carly home to today. I keep going back and forth about having more than one but then have to control myself and know that for me an only fur baby is OK!

So for the new girl on the block Mia my snug bunny and wuggy dog. We have a great life together. We helped a friend adopt a little black girl named Sheba about 3 years ago. This is an older couple and because they are not able to walk her enough Mia and I take Sheba with us everynight. So Mia has the freindship of a very competive active hound and boy is she a little chilly pepper!! Which makes our nightly walks good for all of us. And you should see these two together soo cute. We also enjoy walking with a group called Trail Bound Hounds here in the southeast corner of Ma. I have a Toyta Camary and these two in the back seat are a riot!!! Sheba if she does not get her spot chatters in Mia's face and Mia does the typical Grey hound thing and just looks at her and says WHAT!!!!

Thxs again for the welcome I will try this weekend to upload pics. Being new at this and not all that technically savey it may take come doingunsure.gif but we will give it a go!