Hello From Madison, Ohio

Guest mpportraits

Guest mpportraits

Hello! I'm a greyhound lover in Madison Ohio. I'm also an artist who just started a part time home business. http://www.mpportraits.com

My mission is to do what I love and help this spectacular breed at the same time. I've noticed where ever I go with Phoebe, people are very curious about greyhounds! I talked her up so much, my neighbor down the street went to the same GAO and adopted their "Moe". What a joy to spread the love of these beautiful dogs! Just wanted to say hello to everyone!

Guest McWalden

Hello from the UK, I'm a photographer and my hounds give me heaps of inspiration, as well as lots of giggles. Love to see some of your work on here maybe :)

Guest charliegrey

Hello! I'm a greyhound lover in Madison Ohio. I'm also an artist who just started a part time home business. http://www.mpportraits.com

My mission is to do what I love and help this spectacular breed at the same time. I've noticed where ever I go with Phoebe, people are very curious about greyhounds! I talked her up so much, my neighbor down the street went to the same GAO and adopted their "Moe". What a joy to spread the love of these beautiful dogs! Just wanted to say hello to everyone!

hello from another new member, also located in the UK. Your portraits are lovely, good luck with the business. We raved on about our greys to our friend in Australia so much that she now has two rescues of her own! In England over the last few years, many more greys have been rehomed and the word has spread that they are wonderful pets. They are also like chocolates- you cant just have one!

Guest mpportraits

So true! I'm really going to start working on my husband. I want more greys!!! I think they are just amazing =) My husband likes to say he doesn't like her, that she's high maintenance but wow, he does love her ;)

Greetings from Gainesville, Florida! :welcome2

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest mpportraits

Cozy coats, I am LOVING the nadia & rebel girl collars!!! I'm such a collar addict. We should link together, would you be interested? http://www.mpportraits.com

Let me know!

Hello from Columbus!

Yeah! Thanks fellow ohio person! you loving this snow??? I'm so ready for summer and so is my Phoebe!

Guest boondog

Hello from Columbus!

Yeah! Thanks fellow ohio person! you loving this snow??? I'm so ready for summer and so is my Phoebe!

Ugh. I am not enjoying winter. We're all ready for warm weather, too!

Guest mpportraits

uggggg, when i first moved here 8 years ago, i loved the snow. only took 2 ohio winters to make me HATE it!!! that wind can be even worse than snow! good luck out there dawnziggy!