Apollo's Wrist Bump

Guest bigorangedog

Guest dwolfe711

Oh Jen - I too have no words. I did not know until reading this thread that you had four with cancer last year. That is just horrible. We've lost six - 5 to cancer and 15.5yo Allie to "old age" - and just a few weeks ago our 13.5yo Apollo was diagnosed with cancer in the bone behind his left eye. We're treating him for pain - at his age I can't put him through invasive treatment - he's only been with us for a little over two years. We're so sorry for your Apollo - he hasn't been with you nearly long enough either - but his time with you was special and he's where he's supposed to be - with a special family like yours - so that you can help him through this ordeal. It is never easy and so many in such a short time has to be so heartbreaking for you - give your Apollo a big hug from us - and hugs to you and family, too. We will be saying prayers for your sweet boy - we are so, so sorry for all you've been through -

Guest VaGreymom

I am so very sorry. It seems so cruel that you keep getting hit with this time and time again. I lost my 7 year old after Christmas to Osteo and am still dealing with the pain. Many prayers for you as you go through this difficult time and make gut wrenching decisions. Please give Apollo a big hug from me.bighug.gif

Oh no. I was so hoping that it was nothing. I am so very sorry. :cry1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13), Grey Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23)

My heart goes out to you.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest GryffinSong

Oh, Jen, I'm so very sorry. My Gryffin was just diagnosed with osteo too, so I know a little of the pain you're feeling. But I cannot imagine having gone through it so often lately. Hugs to you, healing wishes for your boy, and best of luck in making decisions. Whatever you decide, I know that he'll have the best in whatever time he has.

No! I can think of no words. :cry1

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

I'm really sorry for the diagnosis of Apollo. Your decision will be the right one. Take a couple of days, it will come to you.

Prayers for strength, wisdom and peace.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

I am so sorry to read this diagnosis. I can't even come up with good words to say. You have been through more than most of us could imagine. You have some incredible strength. I wish all the best for your boy.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Jen, I can't find words to tell you how sorry I am that you are going through this yet again.

I pray that you will have the strength to do what you need to do. I'm sure you're pretty damn tired of being so strong all the time. :grouphug

Edited by queenwinniesmom

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown