Jm's Hairy Scary

Guest moonpuppy

Guest moonpuppy

Introducing Elvis! He is nearly four and came from Sanford-Orlando. He has such a sweet, friendly, quirky personality; his trainer picked him out for me to ensure I ended up with one, not three :colgate. The first day I met him he reached out and gave me a high five :lol He is doing excellent with the cats and loves to [try to] snuggle with them. Seems to have some SA issues but nothing that can't be fixed with a lot of work :rolleyes:. I think he would benefit from a playgroup in the Wichita area, does anyone know of any? I don't know what else to say about him besides I'm happy to have him... :)

20480_534154772471_8001699_31852328_4401736_n.jpg

20480_534139388301_8001699_31851321_7246420_n.jpg

Moonpuppy, I live in Derby, just south of Wichita. Elvis is a beauty!!! The group I'm with, Heartland Greyhounds Circle of Friends, gets together every few months at a member's property in the country. We usually have about 30+ people and 40 to 50 hounds that attend. There is an acre that is fenced in, and the dogs have a wonderful time kicking up their heels. Also, we meet at Spear's Restaurant (4323 W. Maple) the fouth Saturday of every month. If you're interested, we'll be there this Saturday at 11:30, and we stay till ???? We'd love to have you join us. Also, in March we'll be in the St. Patrick's Day Parade in the Delano District. That's a really fun time. We'll be having another get together in the country afterward.

E-mail me if you have any questions. bamaqltr1@cox.net

Pat

tivvy-gigi-heaven-gabby-2.jpg

Waiting at the bridge: Blaze, Rodney, Lady, Spice, Sarahlee, Callie and Baby

Congratulations!

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

moonpuppy,

I just happen to be the "member" in the "country" that Pabozem mentioned earlier in this thread; the person that has the fenced-in acreage and the greyhound get-togethers for Circle of Friends. I'd love to make your acquaintance and meet Elvis. The two of you would be more than welcome at the next playdate, which is scheduled to take place on March 13th after the Delano District St. Patrick's parade in Wichita.

I have a very soft spot for black dogs. Of the baker's dozen greyhounds that currently own me and my DH, five are beautiful black.

Perhaps you'll be able to join us this Saturday at Spear's; if not, I do hope our paths will cross in the future.

Annie Lambert

What a beautiful boy!! :heart

Welcome to GT, and congrats on Elvis!!!

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France