Help Rehome The Conn. Greyhounds...

Guest rockingship

Guest rockingship

OK....I'm hoping someone can provide us with the necessary info on to whom to send the $10 donation......(please see thread in this forum entitled "Has This Been Posted....Track Rescue POC in Ct.")

If anyone will commit to that nominal stipend, I will do my best to provide them with a brief but concise historical overview of their greyhound's family, right here on Greytalk......please post all inquiries below on this thread, I'll do my level best to be as prompt as possible, but I ask your indulgence and patience nevertheless....please include racing name, sire and dam, if you know them, spelled correctly, and if you like, a link to greyhound-data.com....

Hallie has already PMd me, so I will begin with her dog's below.....but, please post all further inquiries here, as soon as this is up....or I will be bound to misplace some of them......

Let's go Greytalkers....100 dogs is a lot of dog chow!

Send checks to:

Plainfield Pets

c/o Karen Keelan

137 Lathrop Rd

Plainfield, CT 06374

She didn't ask, but I'd stick a quick note saying the checks are to help home/care for the lastest group of dogs.

And she says "THANK YOU"

OR

Penny Zwart, Greyhound Adoptions

Shoreline Star Greyhound Park

255 Kossuth Street

Bridgeport, CT 06608

Edited by salemgrey

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ScarlettsMom

I'm in Rockingship! I've got Street Magic and Devie's William--I'll send the $20 when we get an address. Thanks for starting this.

Guest Abby

This is great! I will send the $10 once the address is up.

Sophie's race name is Jimbo Charlotte. She raced at Plainfield in CT. This is what I have been able to find:

Sophie's Data

I do not have her pet certificate yet (if that matters) but I'm working on it.

Thanks!

Abby

Guest KelliO

Rockingship you don't even need to do a service, thank you for your time though. I'm sending $20 anyway...both my babies are from Plainfield.

I'm sure you can send donations to Penny Zwart at Shoreline Star at this address:

Penny Zwart, Greyhound Adoptions

Shoreline Star Greyhound Park

255 Kossuth Street

Bridgeport, CT 06608

The adoption group is Pups without Partners, and that's who I'm going to make out my check to . I tried reaching Penny, but wasn't able to get her.

Edited by Hallie

Nancy

th_Chancepool.jpgmissing my Angel, Chance ~ 1/23/99 - 1/24/08 (Fortified Heart)

"...for every joy that passes, something beautiful remains"

Guest cindysmom

Count me in, Rockingship. My two are TV Cindy and Hc's Sand Piper.

Cindy is TV Blossom (mama) and TV Darrel (daddy).

Finn (Hc's Sand Piper - he was renamed by me) is Brazo Power (mama) and P's Raisin Smoke (daddy).

I would do the links to the greyhound-data, but I don't know how - sorry.

Sending money today ($20 for two dogs).

Thanks!!

either one - it seems that one is plainfield, the other is bridgeport. Both of them have 100 dogs awaiting homes.

Can someone find out if there is a paypal option? all we need is an email addy.

thanks.

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

So, I see two addresses above. Which one do we send the money to?

Take your pick! One is for the adoption group at Plainfield Racetrack in Plainfield, CT and the other is for Shoreline Star Track in Bridgeport, CT.

Nancy

th_Chancepool.jpgmissing my Angel, Chance ~ 1/23/99 - 1/24/08 (Fortified Heart)

"...for every joy that passes, something beautiful remains"

Guest rockingship

I decided to start a new topic for my responses, called...."Pedigree Overviews.....Responses ...."

I'll try to be as organized as possible, please bear with me.

Edited by rockingship

Guest Jeffers

Ok! I'm sending my donation in this mornings mail! Maybe I'll see if I can't send a little more.

I have Jeff's Pedigree, but any additional info you may know about his family would be great!

Race name: Jeff Cutter Whelped 7/31/94 Sire: Narhwal (Sire: Unruly Dam: Little Ruler) and his Dam: Star Stealer (Sire Public Figure Dam: Rocky Flying)

I wish I could figure out where Jeff raced before ending up at MGP.

Thanks Rockingship! What a great thing to do!

I'd be happy to send a check. Riley littermate, Interceptor Irv, is one of the gh's waiting at Plainfield :(

Rockingship, if you have a chance:

Sparkplug Scott

sire: Chick's Racey, dam: Facetious

I know you have lots of dogs to look up so it's no big deal.

Please send checks - I don't know that either place has any paypal options set up.

I'll add Jet and Ryan to the list when I get home (i always mess up the letters in Jets name... LBP or LPB?) and send a check in the morning

Guest TorynUs

Our Dobie (AKA JD's Landmark Love) is from Penny at Shoreline! (THANKS PENNY!)

Will send a check in the mail to the Shoreline address.

can you imagine if EACH member of greytalk sent $10 ????

Wouldn't that be wonderful????

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

Guest cindysmom

My check is in the mail as we speak!

Edited to add: It was for $20 since I have two puppers... Thanks again, Rockingship...

Edited by cindysmom

Guest msshorelinestar

PLEASE SEE MY REPLY IN PREVIOUS TOPIC

ROCKINGSHIP YOU ARE GREAT

I WILL BE IN MASS NEXT SUNDAY CAN I BUY YOU A DRINK!

PENNY

Guest wendigo

Sent my check today :)

Zoey actually only ran two schooling races, so she stunk, but I'd love to hear about her family

Wind Vexed (Cee Jay x Wind Assisted) link to Wind Vexed pedigree on Greyhound-data

Also if you wouldn't mind, my Mom's greyhound was quite successful, she raced until age 5 at several different tracks. I've been having a hard time finding anything about her because she's older (10 yrs).

Marnita (Pleasant Grove x Right Flavor) link to Marnita pedigree on Greyhound-data

Thanks Rockingship, this is really wonderful!

I am in as I said 20 bucks will be sent! Thanks for doing this. I don't have Darius' information here at work. Can I email you this weekend? Please I would love to know about him, anything about him! Will you hold a slot for me?

Edited by Madeara
"To err is human, to forgive, canine" Audrey, Nova, Cosmo and Holden in NY - Darius and Asia you are both irreplaceable and will be forever in my heart beatinghearts.gif

Please send checks - I don't know that either place has any paypal options set up.

Penny says she has no paypal, she posted this in the other thread~~~~

We actually do not have paypal but checks/money orders are fine. the correct address is

Pups Without Partners BPT

255 Kossuth Street

Bridgeport CT

Nancy with Rocket, Umeko and Sasha

gallery_151_3099_2018.jpg

Missing Albi, Kassie, Ramm, Ruby, my good boy Marvin and Mickey (BT)

NANCY B'S COLLARS

My check will be on it's way tomorrow. I will also send $20.00 because -

1. The Greyhounds need it

2. Zara and Quincy are from there :)

pharaoh.jpg

<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'> LE 62663

</span></span>

<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'> RE 126E

</span></span>

Jet - LPB Linda's Jet (sire:BB's Indian Scout; Dam: Kiowa Whipper)

Ryan - Hallo Aristocat (sire: T MC'S BROKER; Dam: LEO'S GLORIA) I have his yellow registration slip (came in his adoption packet), so I have some info on him

Ryan - greyhound Data

Ryan raced at Hinesdale - his trainer sent his record with the adoption packet to the adoption group.

Jet - didn't race as far as the adoption kennel knows - she retired somewhere between 18-21 months.