B U S T E D!

Over the last month or so there has been an increase in the number of “accidents” in our house, primarily in the basement. I assumed it was Silver since he has an affinity for peeing on Christmas trees and Lily hasn’t had an accident in a very long time. Since we couldn’t scold either of them without catching them in the act, we have been watching Silver very carefully in the off-chance that we could catch him, give him a “NO!” and then he would know forever that he couldn’t do that in the basement. Weeks go by and we still can’t catch him and there are still #2s in the basement. More cleaning, more Febreeze candles, etc. And then last night there was success!!! DH and I were watching American Idol and guess who saunters over and squats next to the weight bench?!

DSC_0043-1.jpg

I couldn’t believe it! That little Stinker!!! She received a stern “NO!” from me, and a “HEY!” from DH at the same time and she slinked upstairs where I let her out to finish her business.

Success! I hope this is the end of Lily’s indoor-toilet.

Image removed. Not within the GreyTalk signature guidelines of <15 KB file size limit. Your image was 17.51 KB (17,929 bytes) file size.

But but but..,

It's cold out!

(Guess that should be butt, butt, butt...:P)

Edited by GreyPoopon

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Aha! Glad you solved the mystery!

Hey, I think that your Silver and our Gold are littermates! :yay We adopted him last October in Philadelphia.

http://www3.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1496591

Eeks! They are!!! I didn't know Silver had relatives in the goold ole' US of A! Teehee. How is Gold? And what does he look like? How exciting!!

Lol, yeah I am so pumped that we caught the "Basement Pooper". Lily absolutely hates the word "no" so it is no surprise that there have been zero accidents in the basement since the scolding! Hooray!

Image removed. Not within the GreyTalk signature guidelines of <15 KB file size limit. Your image was 17.51 KB (17,929 bytes) file size.

Guest Bonansa

Hey, I think that your Silver and our Gold are littermates! :yay We adopted him last October in Philadelphia.

Eeks! They are!!! I didn't know Silver had relatives in the goold ole' US of A! Teehee. How is Gold? And what does he look like? How exciting!!

Lol, yeah I am so pumped that we caught the "Basement Pooper". Lily absolutely hates the word "no" so it is no surprise that there have been zero accidents in the basement since the scolding! Hooray!

Yay! Gold is doing very well! He is really shy, but is blossoming before our eyes :wub:. He is quite the chewer and lover of "laundry toys." We really have to keep things out of his reach. He is just a delight, though. He had been up for adoption for quite some time, and it was our great luck that he was available when we were ready to adopt again.

I noticed that they have the same black "eyebrows"! (I sent some pics to your email address.)

Yay! Gold is doing very well! He is really shy, but is blossoming before our eyes :wub:. He is quite the chewer and lover of "laundry toys." We really have to keep things out of his reach. He is just a delight, though. He had been up for adoption for quite some time, and it was our great luck that he was available when we were ready to adopt again.

I noticed that they have the same black "eyebrows"! (I sent some pics to your email address.)

Darn! I didn't get the email... when did you send them? carrie_epp at hotmail.com I'd love to see the eyebrows. lol.

What is your email address? I'll fwd some more of Silver to you. I'm glad Gold is settling in. Silver loves stealing things too! His favourites are laundry, winter boots, and DH's running shoes. He hasn't destroyed anything yet but he loves to nap with his "stolen goods".