Chance Is Suddenly Gone

JeaniesMom

I'm so sorry that Chance has been taken. It seems there are many of us who have been where you are now. My Milly broke her leg getting into the car at the vet. She never came home. Osteo had quietly creeped in with no warning to us. How could no one have noticed. Please remember that when they come into our lives, we take them into our hearts. There they live, with us and within us. And there in our hearts they stay, even when they've left us. Time has a way of mending the heart but it is Chance who will mend it from within.

L.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest janiesmom

I just let go of my Chance . I think I'm still in shock I can't believe that he is gone so quickly . I had come home and he was in my bedroom I opened the door and he went down the stairs next thing I heard is him screaming in pain . Called my son to come help me take him to the vet he had to carry him he couldn't walk . Vet took x-rays and he had osteo in his front leg and his leg was broken . I am absolutly devasted that he is gone :crying . I can't belive that another one of my hounds had been taken by Osteo . He was such a good boy always following me where ever I went in the house he was my shadow . he loved to chase the giant Grey squirrels in our back yard and bark at the evil crows who would sit on the wires cawing at him . Chancey we miss you and love you so much , I know jeanie will be there with you . Good bye my sweet boy mommy loves you so much ....

I just let go of my Chance . I think I'm still in shock I can't believe that he is gone so quickly . I had come home and he was in my bedroom I opened the door and he went down the stairs next thing I heard is him screaming in pain . Called my son to come help me take him to the vet he had to carry him he couldn't walk . Vet took x-rays and he had osteo in his front leg and his leg was broken . I am absolutly devasted that he is gone :crying . I can't belive that another one of my hounds had been taken by Osteo . He was such a good boy always following me where ever I went in the house he was my shadow . he loved to chase the giant Grey squirrels in our back yard and bark at the evil crows who would sit on the wires cawing at him . Chancey we miss you and love you so much , I know jeanie will be there with you . Good bye my sweet boy mommy loves you so much ....

Andrea I'm going to miss Chancey so much. You know you are in my heart and that it is just broken for you. It is so unfair that this monster has taken three of our babies from us and so many others too. Jeannie, Chancey and Jack together again. I'm here friend.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Guest janiesmom

Again Andrea, my thoughts and prayers are with you..what a shocker! Chancey was welcomed at the Bridge by Jeanie and Jack and all his other buds and he is pain-free.

What a beautiful boy! His memory will always be with us.

Hugs,

Heather and Janey

Oh no... :cry1 I'm so very sorry. :grouphug Godspeed, sweet Chance... go run like the wind with the angels. :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Oh, how awful! When the loss is so sudden, it doubles your grief. Osteo is such a monster.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious Chance.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

What a terrible thing to happen. I am so very sorry for you.

Oh my heart is breaking for you. weep.gif I know how utterly mind blowing and devastating it is to come home and they are fine as usual and then mere minutes later they are sick and cross over. His job here was done and it was time for him to leave his earthy body and cross over. There is nothing anyone could have done to change that. He still has your love and you will always have his. Love can't die. It is energy and cannot be destroyed by cancer or anything else. You will always have each others love just like before. My deepest sympathy.grouphug.gif

Chance maybe you could send your Mom a sign that you are OK?

flowers_red.gifghrun.gifflowers_red.gif