Chance Is Suddenly Gone

JeaniesMom

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry for your sudden loss - how terrifying it must have been for both of you

Run free, Chance.

Godspeed

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

I am so sorry for your loss. I know how you feel, the same exact thing happened to us with Rusty. I came home from work at 5:00, his leg broke right in front of me in our living room and he was gone by 7:00. His leg was full of cancer. It is a sudden loss and is hard to accept.

My condolonces...run free sweet Chance.

Jodie D (hope to have another grey name her soon)
Missing my Bridge Babies:
Rusty (Cut a Rusty) 10/18/95-06/09/09
Solo (Tali Solo Nino) 01/10/98-03/25/10
Franny (Frohmader) 02/28/04-08/31/17

No matter how it happens, the pain and grief is the same and sadly, too many of us know it. I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet boy. Rest well Chance.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)