Run Free, Nike And Bacchus

NeverTooGrey

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PhillyPups

I am so very sorry for your sudden losses. I know the painb of losing one and of losing two close together.

Please stay here on GT with us, you are a part of our community, and who knows what miracles may happen here or when or who your angels will sendto you.

Run with the angels Bacchus and Nike, you are with some of the very very best ~

How devastating to lose both so close together. I am so very sorry for your loss.

Run free sweet babies - no more pain for either of you.

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

Guest lynne893

I am so sorry!

Please stay on greytalk. You're not greyless-- they're always in your heart.

And, no doubt, you'll bring new greys into your home again sometime soon.

Guest redreed

I'm so sorry for your losses. That's just not fair to lose them like that. Please do stay and find comfort here.

Godspeed Nike and Bacchus, run with the angels.

I'm very sorry you lost your puppers to that monster. :(:grouphug Truly heartbreaking. Know that they're running like the wind with their new angel pals, and will live on forever in your heart. :beatheart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest greysonly

I am so sorry. I just lost my Jazz but I couldn't imagine losing both so close like that. My heart goes out to you. :grouphug:cry1 Please stay with us. GT can be very comforting at this time of loss.

I'm so sorry - to lose one to osteo is heartbreaking enough but to lose two so close together must be beyond devastating.

Rest in peace together, Nike and Bacchus.

:f_red:grouphug:gh_run:brokenheart:gh_run:grouphug :f_yellow

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting