Hello From Nj

Guest giraffe

Guest giraffe

Hi,

I'm not yet a greyhound owner, but hope to be in the next month or two! My family and I live in NJ and are currently researching greyhounds -- it is an exciting journey so far. I'm hoping to get insight into being a 'greyt' owner from the knowledgeable folks on this board (I've been lurking for a little bit). :)

welcome from a jersey girl (Fair Lawn and Hazlet) living in Canada smile.gif

Edited by robinw

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Welcome from Essex County. let me know if you would like to meet a couple of pretty local hounds!

Karen with Tessye (galgo b 2017), Fidel (galgo b c2012), and bridge kids Dublin (J's Texmex 1996-12/31/01), Daisy (Assurance 8/8/95-9/26/07),  Bubba (Kelsos Irony b 5/99-8/19/10), and Mabel (Googly Spin  1/06-11/19)

greytalk-siggie-feb-2023.jpg

Welcome from Bergen County! :wave

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Welcome from Wisconsin - Born and raised in New Jersey - Lakewood and then Glenwood (way up north).

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.

Guest RedTigerJazz

:wave Hi and welcome from Philly. What part of Jersey?? :wave

I'm in between north and central NJ. In the Union county area. B)

eamil me at lisa @ greyslanding.org . I can't send you a pm but would love to speak with you to help you with your search for a group and a hound.

And welcome! :colgate

~Lisa~

Edited by RedTigerJazz

Guest broodies4me

welcome from ocean county, NJ the Jersey shore! would love to know of any other greyhounds in ocean county maybe put together a playgroup in the spring!