Need A Good Place For Muzzle Purchase

Guest DawnsPT

Guest DawnsPT

Afternoon all,

I'm looking for a new muzzle for my 2yr old boy Sereno. I have seen some pics of pups on here with muzzles with padding on the nose. Did you add the padding or did they come like that? Any info will be greatly appreciated. smile.gif

www.birdwellenterprises.com

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

Mine have padding when I got them from GFNC. I found out that they just take a square of felt that has the sticky stuff on the back and wrapped the nose piece themselves! I still gave them my next order because I like to help the group. Otherwise, I had to get one with a stool guard and they didn't have the color I needed. I called Birdwell (can't use their website to order) and got the new muzzle within a couple days. I have to add the padding myself though!

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Guest Greyt_dog_lover

As far as the padding goes, I have a roman nose hound, so his nose really rubs on the muzzle. I went to a hardware store and bought some soft foam insulation striping that has an adhesive back. It is 1/2" wide and 1/4" thick. Works very well for Bartman.