Metallophagy

Guest Bang_o_rama

Guest Bang_o_rama

Bang spends days when we are both at work in our bedroom, confined by a pet gate. This is mainly to allow our cat Sindar some doggie-free down time, as well as to protect the place, since Bang has some mild SA behaviors. She has a stuffed Kong and all her favorite stuffies.

We keep the door to the en suite bathroom closed because there is just to much stuff in there for her to get into trouble with; what is the first aid for lapping up a bottle of shampoo?

This morning I noticed deep indentations in the bathroom doorknob. Said knob is heavy duty metal, possibly steel.

How many lbs of bite force did it take to do that? I am very impressed with those bitey things at the pointy end. This makes me SO glad that so far our pup seems to have no aggressive or resource guarding tendencies at all.

~D~

Guest Bang_o_rama

Yes I've seen Rainy easily crack open a venison leg bone to get the marrow out! Insane amount of bite pressure! :)

Not sure about shampoo... Maybe peroxide? Ick that can't feel good in her belly!

She didn't actually get a chance to drink shampoo. Or peroxide. Or conditioner. Or eat a roll of TP. These and other items are the reason that we exclude her from the bathroom....

~D~

Guest Bang_o_rama

Or we can just stop smearing the doorknobs with raw liver. But that is such an integral part of our daily routine, we would hate to give it up!

~D~