Hi, I'm New Here

Guest Broodyhen

Guest Broodyhen

My family and I are lucky enough to be owned by two Greys, sister's who we have had since they were 8 weeks old. They came from a racing kennel and were part of an oops litter, which to those who don't know is an uncontrolled breeding. As a result the whole litter was turned over to the adoption group I volunteered for. Their names are Sophia (Sophie) and Isabella (Izee) and they will be 3 on March 1st. We live in the Pacific NW now, but moved here from Oklahoma where the puppies were born. They have a brother, Bradley who lives in NJ, a sister Jenny who lives in FL and another sister Daphne who lives in So Cal. We keep in touch with each other and share stories and photos and even have a blog. It has been the best almost 3 years ever and I can't imagine our lives without the puppies in it..even though they are almost 3 they are still and will always be "the puppies" LOL. Sophie and Izee share their home with me and their Dad, 4 human kids, 2 Weimaraners, 7 cats, an African Grey parrot and a Cockatiel, they get along greyt with the whole gang :) Any way that's us, thanks for taking the time to read our intro.

Welcome from NJ! Holy zoo--got any pictures? :D

Edited by BertnLil

Pam with Sockem the GH, Birdie the JRT, Osorno the chocolate lab, and Shelby the shepherd mix. Missing Clarice (1991-2007) and Lily (2004-2012), always in our hearts.

Welcome from NY! We need pics!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest zoolaine

Greyhound puppies are the best! I got Zali at 8 weeks old (she is actually a lurcher) and she is turning 2 in April. What part of the NW are you in? I grew up in Spokane, went to school in Bellingham and am currently in Yakima. Welcome to GT :welcome

Guest Broodyhen

Thanks for the warm welcomes...I will post pictures as soon as I can figure out how, LOL. Not sure how to make URL for a picture? We live in Longview, WA and moved here from Shawnee, OK. The adoption group I used to volunteer for is Fasthound.org and is run by the BEST folks. Jessica, Paul and Nicki, you should check out their site, my girls sister Daphne is pictured on the front page with her Opossum sister Tahlulah :)

Guest charliegrey

My family and I are lucky enough to be owned by two Greys, sister's who we have had since they were 8 weeks old. They came from a racing kennel and were part of an oops litter, which to those who don't know is an uncontrolled breeding. As a result the whole litter was turned over to the adoption group I volunteered for. Their names are Sophia (Sophie) and Isabella (Izee) and they will be 3 on March 1st. We live in the Pacific NW now, but moved here from Oklahoma where the puppies were born. They have a brother, Bradley who lives in NJ, a sister Jenny who lives in FL and another sister Daphne who lives in So Cal. We keep in touch with each other and share stories and photos and even have a blog. It has been the best almost 3 years ever and I can't imagine our lives without the puppies in it..even though they are almost 3 they are still and will always be "the puppies" LOL. Sophie and Izee share their home with me and their Dad, 4 human kids, 2 Weimaraners, 7 cats, an African Grey parrot and a Cockatiel, they get along greyt with the whole gang :) Any way that's us, thanks for taking the time to read our intro.

hello. Sounds like children, how ever old they are, they are always our babies! It is comforting to know that there are others out there who have as many animals as us - maybe we arent mad after all. Our brood consists of three greys, a jack russell, cocker spaniel and a maltese, a very elderly guinea pig, four horses and nine pet sheep!

How wonderful that you can keep in touch with your greys brothers and sisters. It is always sad to rehome a dog, look at their data, and see that there are siblings whose fates are unknown

:welcome from England

Wow sounds like a houseful, looking forward to pictures. I also have littermates but i didn't adopt them till they were 2 so missed out on the crazy puppy antics. Its great that your in touch with the rest of the litters owners. I know my boys litter was all adopted out but it would of been nice to of been able to know more about them.

Edited by moofie