Java

Lilysmom

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Javasmom

Thank you guys so much for your kind thoughts. Karen is right, I am beside myself. I have been crying for 3 days. I am a wreck. I loved this boy with all of my heart and every time I look into the living room where his usual sleeping space was and he is not gazing back at me with him soulful eyes, I tear up again. I miss him so very much, he left an enormous hole in my heart.

Thank you so much, Karen, for such a nice remembrance of Java. It is the expression in his eyes int he first picture that captured my heart from the very beginning. I never even looked at another dog, I knew he was the one the moment I saw him.

RIP my boy, run free. You will be missed dearly and know I love you with all of my heart.

Edited by Javasmom

:f_red:f_red

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

God Speed beautiful boy.....

Katy....Mom to Retired Racers Hinder, John Carter, Hobsen, and Kodama, Galgo Espanol Gichin, and the Village Idiot...Teko
Missing terribly my fawn dog with the pretty ears Chance (Ale Seeyoulater) 6/21/05-6/23/15 Gotcha day 4/6/08 and my fuzzy baby boy Snacker (Tyville Snacker) 7/4/04-10/23/15, and all three of my IG babies, Isen, Tien, and Java.

Guest Javasmom

Embers Dad, I'll be looking for one...

IrskasMom, Thank you. I keep hoping that each day will get easier, but as of yet, it has not. I cry everyday.

Thank you guys for your kind words and thoughts. I miss my pup so much.

Guest Javasmom

I miss the way he used to just lay in the living room and watch me. Love you boy...

I am really have a difficult time with this, is this normal?

I remember Java and I loved the pictures of Frodo.

I am so sorry to hear about Java. Sending tons of thoughts to Amy. :grouphug

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC

Guest Javasmom

One week today and I am still expecting to see him in his favorite spot in the living room. I told my boyfriend today that when we finally buy a house, I want another one. I miss him more than I could have imagined.

cry1.gifgrouphug.gif I'm so sorry you've lost your sweet Java.flowers_red.gif

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

I'm so sorry.

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

I remember meeting Java and Amy at Dewey in 2003, and in fact have a few pics of that occasion. I'm so sorry to hear of his passing. My hugs and condolences to Amy and well wishes at the Bridge for Java :grouphug

Mom to Daisy (1999-2012), LB (aka Little Bit), and Sammy James (aka Sammy or Buddy)

Guest Javasmom

Jody, I remember you too and thank you. I am still so sad without him.

I pick up his ashes on Tues and I have mixed feelings about it. I can't believe he's gone still.