Cheer Is Home

Guest ThreeGreys

Guest ThreeGreys

Tonight I had to go to my vet and bring Cheers cremated remains home. Its truly hard to believe that my beautiful black girl is gone and that she is not there to greet me when I come home from work, etc. I good friend who is an art teacher is going to create a beautiful urn for Cheer from some idea's that I gave him.

Thanks everyone for all the kind words.

post-11625-12634342658201_thumb.jpg

Guest VelvetEars

Having Jane back home gave me great comfort. Today is the 2nd anniv of her death, and i got her ashes out today and held them for awhile. Been wearing her tags today, too.

I know that feeling. I am so sorry.

:grouphug

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

I am sorry to hear about Cheer, it's very hard to have to bring them home this way and yet it is where they belong. Our thoughts are with you during this difficult time.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.