Asking For Prayers For Armani

I have a friend at work whose mother is very ill; she is battling cancer and is in the midst of her chemotherapy. Her little Maltese, Armani, is one of the only things that is keeping her spirits up enough to keep on fighting. Well, this past weekend, her son (my friend) noticed that Armani had a large amount of bruising in her belly area. He took her to the e-vet, where she has been since Sunday night. She has received three transfusions and an endoscopy, which apparently located the bleeding somewhere in her GI tract. The e-vet recommended that my friend take Armani to Cornell University, which is about a 2 hour drive from here. My friend's mom is afraid to let her go, but he is probably going to do it anyway. The vet feels that she should be able to survive the trip, if they leave ASAP. But they feel that they cannot do any more for her here.

I told my friend that I would ask the members of GT to say a prayer for Armani and for his mom. She really needs this little dog so much right now.

Thanks so much.

Edited by Magdalyn58
Lynn_siggie-1.jpg

Aw, jeez. Poor little pupper. Sending lots of prayers.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Sending prayers for both.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Guest Greyglo

Prayers going out for Armani and his mother. Please keep us posted on the outcome of both of them. Very sweet of you to do this post.

Prayers being sent for both and yes, very kind of you to post for them! They'll remain in my thoughts -