Ez Back In The Hospital

This morning EZ was vomitting - gave him his med as I normally do in cream cheese within 1/2 hour he threw it up. When I was getting breakfast ready for the other pups he decided he wanted to eat so thinking he might of had something caught in his throat I fed him breakfast with his meds in the food. With a 1/2 hour he threw that up also. I was ready to panic as I did not want him to have a seizure and I called the ER vet and talked to one of the techs that is involved with his neuro vet and was told to bring him in to be checked out. When i arrived his Neuro Vet had an emergency so they directed me to the ER. ER decided to give him IV phenobarbital as he has very bad seizures so bad he rubbed the fur off his rump and do x-rays. X-ray revealed an opaque object in his stomach with some food, they are going to induce vomitting to see if he brings it up and are hoping that I can get him either later today or in the am.

Please pray for EZ that this foreign object does come up.

It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all

Missing my Big Blue eyed Bear

Sending prayers.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I wish I knew what he got, as he eats those brown popsicles I keep a racing muzzle on him when he goes into the yard but then they do know how to get around things. Praying for a good barf too and they get out what is in there.

Aw gee Beryl, I just read Hershey was in the hospital too!

If it weren't for your bad luck, you'd have none at all.

[/quote

\

I am still praying that 2010 will be a better year for me

EZ and YOU are both in my thoughts and prayers.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Vet called at 6 am and she told me that x-rays taken at 8 pm last night is not showing the opaque object. I wonder what happened to it, he is eating and drinking and no vomitting. This vet did suggest still having the ultra sound done due to his seizure issues. I hope this is good news for me. I do not need another 2009. Now I am just wondering how high is this vet bill going to be and how I am going to pay for it or maybe sell "The Farm" :lol