Happy Tail

Guest FastDogsOwnMe

Guest FastDogsOwnMe

I think it looks fairly gross, but... the vet saw it last week and said it still appears to be live tissue. And no more blood on the walls! :rolleyes:

051.jpg

053.jpg

BTW both she and my male I just posted about, with the bruising, are going back in a week anyway, sooner if needed.

Guest FastDogsOwnMe

Nope, no odor. I also washed it and poured Listerine over it (after taking those pictures). I have Cephalexin, but I'd rather not give her antibiotics unless it's necessary.

Thanks!

Looks like its healing over fine. As long as the wound isn't open and actively bleeding you should be good. I might still be fairly protective of the tail until it heals completely since they can break open really easily. The hair will grow back over it in time and you will hardly know it was there.

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Guest FastDogsOwnMe

It looks 100% better today! I am glad to know there's a good chance it won't be a life-long problem. She's the first Grey I ever had with this issue.