Guest Rachelw

Guest Rachelw

Hello everyone. I've been lurking on and off on this forum for a little while and decided to join in.

I currently have one greyhound named Tito, a white and black spotted boy with the sweetest brown eyes. He is my second greyhound after Ruby who was my first greyhound, and first dog that was mine. She died two years ago rather tragically and a year later I decided I really missed having a greyhound and felt healed enough to get another. After taking my time I picked Tito out and have been happy with him ever since. I also have two cats, 3 ferrets, 2 leopard geckos, a crested gecko, a corn snake, a calfiornia kingsnake, a bearded dragon, a frog and a trantula (I love pets as you can tell). Though Tito certainly is my buddy.

I am an artist who paints and draws pets, wildlife, fantasy, landscapes and just about anything that catches my interest really. I'm also a college student going for art and have a degree in veterinary technology.

So I'm looking forward to joining in the chats with fellow greyhound lovers.

Guest greymama002

Welcome to you and your menagerie! When my boys were young, we had a variety of small lizards (and ended up with an iguana for 15 years!, but I drew the line at snakes or inverebrates of any kind!

Our Tina is white and black with lots of little black spots too.

Welcome! Tito sure is handsome.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Thanks everyone :)

Heres a pic of my boy.

Tito1.jpg

SWOON!!! I absolutely love Tito!! :beatheart

Oh yeah, and welcome to GT!!! :lol

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France