Pearl Has Hemangio

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mary Pat- I am so very sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

I am so sorry to read this. I don't really have any words that will have a special meaning. Take lots of photos and create memories.

Edited by Houndtime

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

I am so very sorry. My thoughts are with Pearl and you.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

My local vet just called. He got the results this evening. he said I could lose her tonight, that's how large the splenic tumor is.

Can't I even have a few more weeks with her?

:grouphug

I pray you have many more happy days a head.

Hobbes-Ricard Hatch09/23/99-12/21/09 Always loved, never forgotten. Wally TNJ Boy Howdy, GLS Genuinerisk Corinna

Oh my gosh, I'm so very, very sorry. Unfortunately tumors of the spleen get really big before you ever know they're there.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Oh, no! I'm so sorry for the pain you are going through right now. It hurts so much because you love so deeply. You and Diamond have been so strong in your fight against the monster, and now you have to deal with this horrible diagnosis as well.

You and your girls are in my prayers.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest bigorangedog

Oh no. Mary Pat, I'm so sorry. You know I understand exactly -- we lost 5 in 2009, and had Whitey's amputation too. No one should have to have a year like that. I can only wish you the strength and peace to get through it. If you need to yell and scream and whine and stomp your feet, you can always shoot me an email. I sure feel for you. I would never have made it through without my other dogs (and a nice prescription for Lexapro and Wellbutrin...). I hope your other pups can give you comfort. Wishing the best for you and your pack.

Praying you find strength for this difficult path you have to walk........so sorry :(

Live for the now, try and take each day as it comes.

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

Guest Heehoo

Please read everything you can find on this type of cancer. I have lost 2 greyhounds to this & several others on here have too. 

I am so sorry you're are going through this. Make her as comfortable as you can, love her every day.