Welcome Home Redman

Guest lilykatharine52

Guest lilykatharine52

We brought Redman aka "Smooth as Silk" home last night from GFNC in Greensboro. He is a 2yr old red fawn; definately a big boy! Our resident grouch, Jackson, introduced himself at the kennel, and after a growl and a pee war, they sorted out their differences on the 2 1/2 hour drive home. They eventually agreed to disagree!

He is so awesome! He was thought to be super rambunctious and jumpy , not good with kids, and aggressive with toys. Redman appears to have just been acting out until he found his family. He was a kangaroo during his first dinner here last night, but after working with him, this morning he didn't even touch the food til I had set it completely down on the ground! He is amazing with my 2 yr old daughter. Super gentle, and plays fetch with her. She throws a stuffie and he brings it back and drops it at her feet and waits for more! He hasn't show any signs of anything but the most awesome guy ever!

th_RedmanandLily004.jpgspacer.gifth_RedmanandLily009.jpg

[/img]

Edited by lilykatharine52

I just love those big red boys. He sure is a beauty!

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Welcome from the UK. He sure is a beauty and so is your daughter.

Guest lilykatharine52

confetti.gifWELCOME HOME REDMAN confetti.gif

He sure is handsome and your daughter is adorable wub.gif

Yay!! Thanks!! We decided after much deliberation, to change his name to Hobbes. Lily and Hobbes, adventures to come! Everyone on this site is so friendly! Thanks =)!

He brings the stuffy back and drops it on the floor to be thrown again??? :wow :wow :gmark That's amazing :gmark

:confetti:baloons:yay Congratulations, and welcome home Redman!! :welcome2:confetti:yay:balloonparty

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest ThunderPaws

Welcome home, Silk/Hobbes! I brought him up to GFNC from the track in AL, spent 10 hours with him in the van, lol! Keep us updated on Mr. Hobbes! :)

:confetti Congratulations!

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown