Finally Getting Around To Introducing Myself

3vagreys

I've been lurking for a year or so and I joined a few months ago and have posted a couple of dogs sooo I thought it was time I introduced myself and my pups. My son Tim and I have three wonderful greyhounds. We live outside of Richmond, VA.

Now on to the pups. There is Stampede. He is a 9 year old brindle and the best gentle leader there is. Echo and Frosty are the girls. Echo (a graying CLBD) is 8 and very fearful. We've been working with her issues for several years now. She is also very beautiful and delicate. Frosty is 4 and is a little tomboy. She has a lot of energy and is very bright.

I really enjoy this forum. There are some people on here whose opinions I trust so much. You guys totally rock.

Welcome from Maryland!

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Welcome from just up the road a piece.:)

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

Guest mirthlesstroll

Yep. You probably do know me. I'll see you in May.

I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait!!!!!!!!!! (I'm a little excited, just a little.)