My Sweet Darbee-Doo

3DogNite

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a sweet girl and obviously well loved. I am sorry she had to run to the bridge.

Run free Darbee, run free... :gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Guest Heehoo
:gh_lay I know this has been such a difficult time for you. But please take comfort in knowing she is joining the very best at the bridge. I know my Snowy girl was there along with Dear Gogh Pegasus Halo & BuyCut and so many more before them. Where she is now, she is whole again & strong. There are plenty of soft fluffy clouds to sleep on. Edited by Heehoo

Darbee helped you make the memories that will help heal your heart. Watch for signs. She's the type that will let know that she's around in a very big way. I am so sorry for your loss. Darbee was a very special girl.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

:f_pink:f_pink

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

A beautiful tribute to one amazing hound. She sounds like she was a real HOOT and I hope you continue to reflect on those wonderful memories.

GOD SPEED :angelwings:gh_run:angelwings

brokenheart.gif It's hard to read about dogs I don't know but even harder when I happen to know the dog. Lorinda, I am so sorry about Darbee-doo. grouphug.gif to you & your family (dogs & Hubby).

Darbee-doo - you will be missed.

Keeping you all in my thoughts hope.gif

gallery_15555_2884_10764.jpg
Adrienne - with the kitties Tippy & Tyler Too

Missing my bridge angels Boo Zsee, Java Bean (Nitro Kristen), Zeeba and Baer the not-so-miniature schnauzer