Abe (Fuzzys Montana) 2005-2010

BauersMom

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Abe run free fast happy and healthy! You may have been a foster, but you were a pet too. You don't have to have an actual forever home to be a pet. Fosters are pets too! As you know that makes all the difference. Your prayer was answered and we will never forget you.

flowers_red.gifghrun.gifflowers_red.gif

That is such sad news, he was so young. I am sorry he left you.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

f_yellowf_yellow

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

I am so sorry. I agree. I lost a foster after her spay. Devastating.

Rest well Abe. :gh_run

I'm so very sorry. I know your pain very well, unfortunately. One of my first foster girls (I knew deep in my heart that I'd never let her be adopted by anyone but me) died after her spayed... over 10 years ago and yesterday I cried thinking about her death. It was very traumatic as she died in my bed in the middle of the night.

Hugs to both of you,

Sheila

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

RIP & Godspeed Abe! f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

That's so sad - rest in peace, Abe :brokenheart .

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting