Abe (Fuzzys Montana) 2005-2010

BauersMom

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How very sad. I'm sorry. :cry1

Godspeed Abe.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13), Grey Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23)

This is so sad. I'm so sorry for your loss. Godspeed, handsome Abe.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

I'm so sorry...it's just not fair. He got lots of special loves while he was you so I hope that helps. Rest well, sweet Abe...I'm sorry you didn't get your forever home but you had the next best thing.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

cry1.gifflowers_red.gif

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Oh, that is so sad, so unfair. Poor baby boy, I'm so sorry you never found your forever home.

Sending much sympathy.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest alf7199

To My Sweet Abe,

You were meant for us and we were meant for you! You got to experience a forever home though it is not as long as we would have liked. You were our foster but to you, you were home and we treated you as such. You were home!! From the day you arrived we loved you!! We helped you learned how to walk on slippery floors and build your confindence... we watched you get "yelled" at by the resident pug to be put in your proper place... we watched you *love* to terrorize the resident greyhound to play chase in the yard. We got to see your true goofiness and get LOTS of loves from you. We are so LUCKY!!! Thank you so much for the time you gave us, even though it was only a week, it will last in our heart FOREVER!!! I know that you are watching down on us now and you forever will be there to protect us... thank you!! We love you!! And you are missed!!

Your (foster) Family!!!

From Gabrielle (Foster home-3 year old)... Please have fun in heaven and take care of Bugsy (our pug that passed away 2 years ago)

From Payton (Foster home-8 year old)... I love you, Abe! Have fun burning off all your energy! I miss you!!

I am so sorry,

Abe, how sad that you had to leave before finding a couch to call your own. But know that you were loved and are being honored in this remembrance. Mayy you enjoy many couches at the bridge. All the angels that have gone before you will now show you the true meaning of forever.

Godspeed.

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com