Just Ate The Milk Jug Ring

Guest Liz_in_PA

Guest Liz_in_PA

I threw it on the floor for the cats and Dashiell thought it was a treasure. He grabbed it, took off running and swallowed.

Do I make him yack or not?

Guest FrostyBottoms

Hmmmm I keep coming back to see what you should do, but I guess no one knows what you should do.

I guess I would call the vet....I would think they would have you just check the poop for it. I wouldn't think it could block anything, but I don't know.

I'd expect it to pass out the other end with no trouble, but it never hurts to ask your vet.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

You might give him a nice piece of bread to cushion the edges from his digestive tract. I think having him bring it back up would not be a good thing for that reason. It's small enough to pass through - though I would watch him carefully for proper eliminating the next couple of days. If he seems "stopped up" get him to a vet ASAP!!!

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

OMG- this was one of the very first threads that I posted here on GT about 6 years ago

I think I was told just to keep an eye on him

Maybe give him some bread to help coat things

gallery_2213_3086_11460.jpg

Kari and the pups.
Run free sweet Hana 9/21/08-9/12/10. Missing Sparks with every breath.
Passion 10/16/02-5/25/17

Guest FordRacingRon

I know I am a day late but Leia did that once and I didn't know it until the following day when I saw a white piece of plastic in her #2 and realized what she had done. Without my glasses I thought some kind of worm and freaked out, until I saw what it was.

Guest Liz_in_PA

As of lunchtime, he seems his usual lazy, treat hogging self. A good dog parent would have gone out to watch him poop, but at 6:45 this morning and 20 degrees, it didn't happen.