Acti-Flex

Guest Swifthounds

Horsemen's Tack in NH - www.horsemenstackinc.com. I'd phone in the order and speak with Darren when you do. He does the greyhound business and will know what you want.

Also, if you go to equine sites, you're more likely to find it there since since it's a horse supplement. Or just go right to the source - Cox Veterinary labs. I think their site is www.coxvetlabs.com, but I'm not positive.

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

I tried to post earlier but I was having link issues. I've recently purchased the equine version from Big Dee's significantly cheaper and comes with a free quart.

Colleen with Covey (Admirals Cove) and Rally (greyhound puppy)
Missing my beloved boy INU (CJ Whistlindixie) my sweetest princess SALEM (CJ Little Dixie) and my baby girl ZOE (LR's Tara)

I tried to post earlier but I was having link issues. I've recently purchased the equine version from Big Dee's significantly cheaper and comes with a free quart.

Oh, yeah, I forgot about Big Dee's. I bought my riding helmet from them (and it was the best price around, too!).

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire